We’ve teamed up with storage and accessory providers Plastic Box Shop to offer one lucky reader the chance to turn their chaotic classroom into an organisational haven with these smart storage solutions. All the containers in this prize are made from durable plastic and brightly coloured, making them the perfect storage solution for any classroom that needs streamlining.
Ideal for keeping your classroom neat, tidy, and organised ready for September, the bundle contains shallow 7.5 litre capacity storage trays, handy for storing paper, crafts, and tools. It also includes some colourful cleaning caddies, each with a convenient carry handle, which are perfect for storing paints and cleaning products. You’ll also win a pack of three nestable storage baskets to store and display toys and games.
Together, these containers can kick-start your organisational overhaul and transform your classroom into a fun and efficient place of learning.
To be in with the chance of winning the storage solutions bundle, simply answer this question:
• How many colours are there in the rainbow?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms and conditions: Please note that this prize cannot be exchanged for cash or another product of similar value. Colours may vary.
***The administrator of this competition is QA Education Magazine (“administrator”). By participating in the competition, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the competition. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition. Administrator may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
* This giveaway will close at 12.00am, 1st September 2019.
* The prize is Storage solution bundle worth £25. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
* Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Administrator, the sponsor, their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
* There is one compulsory entry which requests that to enter the competition you answer a question based on the classroom books. Additional entries are available.
* The prize winner will be asked to provide their email address so that contact can be made to arrange prize delivery, and their name and county be published in the next issue of the magazine
* By entering the competition, you grant the Administrator permission to add your details to the mailing list, share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other competition Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified
* The winners will be chosen using the random entry selector built into the widget.
* The winners will be informed by email within 5 days of the closing date, and must respond within 5 days to claim their prize. If there is no response within the 5 days and new winner will be drawn at random.
*This prize draw is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.