Whistle While We Work – UK Employees a Happy Bunch
· Over half of those in the educational profession think feeling valued in a job is a top priority
· 56 per cent of workers are self-motivators, driving themselves to succeed.
· More than two-thirds of workers enjoy collaborative working to achieve results.
· Supportive language and encouragement are key to creating a motivation culture.
· Argos for Business is working alongside Roger Black MBE, 3 times Olympic medallist and motivational speaker, as part of ‘Employee Motivation Day’
9th February 2016 sees the return of Safer Internet Day. Coordinated in the UK by the UK Safer Internet Centre, the aim of Safer Internet Day is to promote the safe, responsible and positive use of digital technology for children.