Headteacher Magazine, guide to services and products for UK Schools
Don’t throw it out! Just upgrade the software to EventPOS. Your system will be faster and easier to use!
Established in 2002, idXtra have been specialist suppliers of a range of products and services across the access control industry, specialising in integrated smart card systems, electronic registration and cashless catering systems. Our customer base includes a wide range of sectors from schools, academies and colleges to local authorities and corporations. The access control systems we supply are designed and manufactured to the highest of standards, from leading names in the technical industry, including ACT Netgenium and many more.
We aim to provide the most advanced solutions for all of our customer’s needs, along with an excellent value for money. At idXtra, we provide electronic systems which are designed to improve user experience, while simplifying administration, enhancing safeguarding and saving valuable staff time. Our products are fully integrated and scalable, providing accurate management information.
Our Cashless Catering solution is called EventPOS. The main markets we serve are Schools & Academies, FE Colleges, Sixth Form Colleges and Universities.
Our system is able to deal with free school meals, free college meals, daily bursaries, weekly bursaries and even monthly bursaries. We are able to create new purses or bursaries for individual customers as required. Our system is extremely flexible and adaptable. In most installations, the free meal allocation is brought through daily, automatically from MIS to save staff time and to keep the system up to date.
Our system is ideally suited for educational establishments and local authorities. It has been designed for this sector and has pertinent features such as free school meal entitlement, self-service cash loading, links to online cash loading and healthy eating reports.
The system deals discreetly with free school meal allocation and other bursaries as required. Nobody needs to know which learners are in receipt of a free meal or other bursary. Those learners having free school meals can still top up their own cards with their own cash and make additional purchases as required. There is a hospitality purse available for staff to look after visitors to the establishment. There is also a departmental purse provision.
We are able to link with several of the major on-line payment solutions, but our preference is to link to WisePay.
Our system can incorporate card issuance linked to MIS. This means that cards are generated and recorded centrally so that no typing or entry of data is needed. This speeds up the whole process and makes our solution scalable and able to cope with very large installations such as universities and large FE colleges.
SMART CASHlESS CATERING - EventPOS uses cutting edge technology to deliver rapid reliable service at point of sale
• Integrates seamlessly with any MIS to automatically provision student and staff data
• Automatically provision bursaries, FSM and dLSF bursaries from your MIS data
• The system can be set to automatically detect if students are timetabled for a lesson and adjust supplements and bursaries accordingly
• Links to WisePay for online payments and till transactions meaning there is an online trail of student and staff eating habits available to the customer or parents
• Accepts multiple methods of payment including a mixture of cash and purse
• Optional hospitality purses and healthy eating scheme
• Multiple operator login
COMPREHENSIVE REPORTING - EventPOS uses cutting edge technology to deliver a reporting engine that is second to none
• Cash reports
• Finance reports
• Operator reports
• Purse reports
• Sales reports
• Online payment reports
• Custom reports
• Report to CSV
• Report to PDF
• Bespoke reporting
• Dashboard views - Give an instant glimpse of busy periods and top selling products
• Reprint Z reports from the back of ce as well as POS
WEB BASED BACK OFFICE - EventPOS uses cutting edge technology to deliver control of your system wherever you are
• Browse to the back of ce from any internet enabled device
• Host server locally or in the cloud
• Control what your users have access to with multiple user access levels
• Quick access to your reports and the dashboard while you are on the go
• Lost a Z report? EventPOS stores the last 20 for every POS till
• Print a Z report for all tills from the back of ce
• Configure Hospitality for visitors to your college
• Configure evening events etc and record your sales through custom bursaries or hospitality accounts
A FREE TEDDY WITH EVERY MEETING BOOKED!
For more information, get in touch today. Our friendly, experienced team are always happy to assist in any way. Call us on 0800 083 6053 or fill out the contact form on our contact page and we will respond as soon as possible.
Copyright © 2018. All rights reserved.