Thanks to publishers Featherstone, Bloomsbury and Button Books, we have five brand new classroom books to give away which will make a great addition to any primary school.
The classroom books cover everything from PSHCE to gardening and span age ranges from Early Years to KS2. They are all brand new titles in the bookshops and have a combined value of over £65.
The classroom books we have to give away to one lucky winner are:
Winter of the Wolves, by Tony Bradman (£5.99, Bloomsbury)
An Anglo-Saxon tale following Oslaf, who moves across the sea to Britannia to start a new life. Will Oslaf be as brave as the heroes in the tales he loves?
50 Fantastic Ideas for Developing Emotional Resilience, by (£10.99, Featherstone)
This title provides short but snappy practical activities as starting points for practitioners to develop emotional resilience in the children they work with.
Plant, Sow, Make & Grow by Esther Coombs (£12.99, Button Books)
This book is all about getting growing with children and learning about the fun and rewards that brings – it’s full of interesting activities, information and all the mudtastic sense of achievement that eating homegrown veg creates.
Teaching Children to Listen in the Early Years, by Liz Spooner and Jacqui Woodcock (£24.99, Featherstone)
Written by specialist speech and language therapists Liz Spooner and Jacqui Woodcock, this book presents interventions to teach young children the rules of good listening and why they are important. Featuring photocopiable resources, assessments and teaching suggestions.
What’s Going On Inside My Head? By Molly Potter (£10.99, Featherstone)
This book helps parents and teachers to start conversations with children about positive mental health. With illustrations by Sarah Jennings to guide children through issues such as “thoughts that bother me” and “what can I do when someone upsets me?”.
Youtube Vidoe: https://youtu.be/lq2dlOWlxVs
To be in with a chance of winning the five classroom books, worth over £65, enter the Rafflecopter competition below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
***The administrator of this competition is QA Education Magazine ("administrator"). By participating in the competition, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the competition. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Competition. Administrator may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
* This giveaway will close at 12.00am, 6th August 2019.
* The prize is five classroom books worth over £65. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable. There is no cash alternative.
* Open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Administrator, the sponsor, their families and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
* There is one compulsory entry which requests that to enter the competition you answer a question based on the classroom books. Additional entries are available.
* The prize winner will be asked to provide their email address so that contact can be made to arrange prize delivery, and their name and county be published in the next issue of the magazine
* By entering the competition, you grant the Administrator permission to add your details to the mailing list, share your email address and any other personally identifiable information with the other competition Entities for the purpose of administration and prize fulfillment, including use in a publicly available Winners list.
* Entries will only be accepted as instructed and any entrant that does not complete the qualifying requirements will be disqualified
* The winners will be chosen using the random entry selector built into the widget.
* The winners will be informed by email within 5 days of the closing date, and must respond within 5 days to claim their prize. If there is no response within the 5 days and new winner will be drawn at random.
*This prize draw is governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it.